Thursday 1 December 2011

Over the Moon

In our daily rush of life, we hardly get time to look at and enjoy the moon. But when we do get a chance, it makes us feel serene and calm. A full moon is indeed a pleasure to watch. There is an interesting quotation I came across by Frederick L. Knowles, which I found very romantic -

The night walked down the sky with the moon in her hand.

Clouds dancing around the moon

Last month, we went to Bharatpur and it was nice to be in a jungle on a full moon night. I have often been mesmerized by sunrise and sunset but on that night, I fell in love with the majestic moon.
Majestic Moon

5 comments:

  1. i don't understand much of photography. but this one is special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautifully captured ambiance

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading this one.. its beautiful. I enjoyed it.

    Shashi
    ॐ नमः शिवाय
    Om Namah Shivaya
    http://shadowdancingwithmind.blogspot.com/2011/12/whispers-buddha-song.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the sight of the moon with clouds scattered around it
    nice captures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks debajyotighosh
    Thanks magiceye
    Thanks Shashi. Checked your blog. Very nice.
    Thanks Sujatha - me too especially because it is taken from my balcony, this one was a moon@Gurgaon.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to leave a feedback comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...